Monday 2 February 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone


So yesterday afternoon, it teased us. It didn't go too far at first, it took it's time, but later that day it was all over us. It's snowing!!!

As those of you that know me (that's going to be nobody, then) will know, I LOVE adverse weather, and snow is fairly adverse.

I have been up since about 5:30 with my son (which i'm overjoyed about), but the edge has been taken off my early start because everywhere is white. It's beautiful. I only wish I had cause to go out in it. My black car is white and it's ace. Oooohh I love it.

I seem to be spending every spare minute I have fixing computers at the moment. I'm always swapping and changing bits and pieces between computers of my own, but just yesterday I finished off re-installing an operating system on a veeeeery old computer which belongs to a friends parents only to have to assist my brother in law with an itunes dilemma he had.

Just put Sky News on and I am amused at the typically british reaction to the snowfall we've had overnight. Motorways closed, all sorts of train services cancelled - the country is grinding to a halt. Utterly ridiculous.

Oh, and my son has just fallen asleep. 2 hours after he woke up. Brilliant.

I hope the snow doesn't leave us today. The weather forecast says the temperature isn't going to rise above one degree today. That, combined with no rain, should mean that it stays.

Right, i'm going to have another cuppa - or maybe i'll try and do some sleeping. Hmmmm.

Until next time....