Wednesday 18 February 2009

Shit

It's typical isn't it? I spent ages washing my wife's car - twice in fact. We then went out for a few hours in my car - got back, and hers was covered in shit. Bird shit, you understand. Not human. That would just be wrong.

I was gutted. Not one splash of it, no - I counted 9. NINE. That bird needs to see a vet.

I took it really personally, that the bird chose to leave the car alone for months and months, and only decided to shit all over it when I'd washed it.

I am pissed right off with people not ringing me back when they promise to. My bank (who i work for) haven't contacted me about a complaint I made weeks ago. The garage who are "fixing" my car - again promise to call me with updates, and never ever have, in the two weeks they've had it. They are all bastards. Grrrrr

My course in High Wycombe is looming. I've made the hotel and car reservation now, so everything is in place for my 3 days of torment with the bloke I'm going with. Can't wait.

We went to visit my Auntie and Uncle in Scouseland today. We haven't seen them in such a long time, it was lovely. My cousins son was there, too. He is a lovely little lad, who's got a fair bit of attitude on him. Just like his dad, as I recall.

I illegally downloaded all of season two of 24 today. They have now been converted from avi's to mp4's and uploaded to my ipod, ready for viewing. I can't wait!

Have I told you I have rediscovered flock? I can't remember. Well - I have - and thus far, I approve. I don't like it's yahoo searchy-ness, but I'm sure there is something I need to enable or disable or just able to make it use google. I used to love yahoo - i was it's friend. Now, it gets on my tits - with it's big red "y", and it's "do you yahoo" advertising. Shit off, yahoo. Shit right off.

I have indigestion again tonight, which is concerning. I have magic tablets that I used to have to take regular as clockwork to enable me to eat normally, and without the agony that I used to suffer. Eventually, my doctor told me to take them as and when i needed to. I've not taken any for months, but I've just had my 4th in 24 hours. My belly juices must be imbalanced or something. I don't know. Either way - that needs to shit off, too.

I just watched the Pet Shop Boys collect a Brit Award for best gays or something like that. I like them lads. Always have done, since the first time I heard West End Girls, back in the 80's. That song is properly properly su-frickin-perb.

Now I've got all that off my chest, i feel content.

My lovely wife is making washing up noises in the kitchen, so I'd best go show my face.

See y'z