Wednesday 28 January 2009

Bullshit Bingo

Howdy

Apologies (to the nobody that follows this blog), for the delay in creating a new post. Been mental busy with work and with friends over last weekend.

I ended up booking Friday night off work because we simply had too much tidying and straightening to do before our friends arrived on Saturday to stay the night with us. Just about got it all done, though.

I think that the weekend went well. I certainly enjoyed it, anyway!

Back to work with a bang on Monday as we had system problems which resulted in me having to do 12 hours hard(ish) graft. Not impressed. Luckily, it had calmed down by Tuesday.

I am back in tonight and tomorrow night, so we will have to see what joys unfold during those two nights.

My son isn't too well (again) at the moment. Full of cold with a cough and runny nose and sticky eyes! From the neck down - he's fine. Venture north of the neck, and he's frigged. He is on 4 different medicines to try and rectify the problems. Poor little man.

I started twittering yesterday. Yeah - finally got round to joining and seeing what all the fuss is about. As it happened, when I registered, it told me that my email address was already in use. I asked it to send me a password reminder and it would appear that I actually signed up in 2007. Must have been drunk because I don't remember doing that at all.

So - pop over to www.twitter.com/adum and see what shite I'm spouting there, too, why don't you.

I am in bed, posting this, as I am about to try and get some sleep in before work tonight. Wife and son have gone to see her parents and sister in Macclesfield, so I won't see them again until tomorrow. It is that aspect of working shifts that I hate.

I have created a wiki in work. I love it, I think it's a brilliant creation, as does my boss. So much so that I have to attend a senior management meeting and give them an overview of what it does. Don't know why - they will never use it, it is the staff under them who would / could use it.

I have realised that this may be the single most boring post i've made on here yet. I felt I had to do this post because it's been so long since my last. If I would have left it any longer, I would have been worried i'd lose interest.

So apologies for this being a shit one - i'll try harder next time....