Tuesday 17 February 2009

And It Feels Good

Howdy all.

I feel good. I feel content. I feel happy!

I have just converted my sons cot into a bed for him, and I am very proud indeed.  My son seems rather pleased, too!

I am also pleased because I have just finished work for a few days. I am very tired and am looking forward to climbing into bed with my lovely wife this evening.  We are about to sit down and watch "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button".  I really don't know what to make of the film. I know little about it other than it's on for 2 hours and 30 something minutes.

We watched Slumdog Millionaire the other day.  I felt a bit that I was left wanting a bit more from it. It has been hyped so much, and is winning award left right and centre. I can see why it is winning awards, but - yeah - i'm not sure.

I am looking forward to seeing my children tomorrow. They will stay with us for a couple of nights, and I am sure it will be lovely!  I must try and think of something nice for us all to do whilst they are here.

I have decided that I now like the Flock Browser.  I have installed it again after knackering my laptop by attempting to upgrade it from XP MCE to Vista.  I somehow managed to use over 12Gb of disk space during the upgrade, and to say it's performance was degraded is an understatement.  Anyway - one format and several hours of configuration later, and we're back on track!

My car is still broken.  It's been at the garage for 2 weeks tomorrow. I miss it, and I want it back.

My wife knows about this blog now, which I am pleased about.  I've never wanted to hide it from her, so I sat with her a few days ago whilst she read it.  I would love to know if anyone else reads it - if you do - please post a comment to let me know!!

I am a bit indegestion-y at the moment, so I'll go and take one my magic tablets before settling down to watch this film.

Right then - until next time......
Blogged with the Flock Browser