Wednesday 11 March 2009

{Insert title here}

I have just got back from a quick trip into Wigan to get my lovely wife's glasses repaired. She left them on a table within reach of our son, and he "modified" them. Specsavers appear to have got them back into a shape that resembles a pair of spectacles, so we shall wait and see how long they last.

Whilst in Wigan, I saw an old lady. I say old, she was at best late 50's, more like early 60's. She had a very sheer blouse on, which, wrongly, i know, drew my attention to it. Furthermore, her bra was also equally sheer, and inside it, I could see a big dark nipple. Normally, this sort of event would be cause for celebration, but today, I just feel dirty and upset by what I saw.

I need to have a shave, but my neck still hasn't recovered from the last shave I had. More often than not my neck goes a little red after a shave, but this time, it has become most upset. I'll see how it is tomorrow.

I have gone a bit twitter crazy of late. I signed up at the end of last year, and as each day passes, I'm becoming more and more addicted to it. It shouldn't be so addictive, but somehow - it is. Come folla me now at www.twitter.com/adum . I recently started following Lily Rose Allen. Well happy with that. I've also had brief "conversations" (if you can call them that on twitter) with Mike Toolan (a local radio DJ from Manchesterville), and Geoff Lloyd (a national radio dj from Mattlesfield). Whilst both of these things are entirely irrelevant, they both made me feel good. (Such a tit). It's almost like it's because I see that they both have elevated positions in society, and I have somehow talked them into taking a few seconds out of their lives to type at me.

My god Mr Tumble gets on my tits. He is so bloody patronising towards children. Grrrr.

Right, last night in work, we were watching VH1 Classic. FANtastic music tv channel, BUT - half way through the amazing work that is West End Girls, by the Pet Shop Boys, it chopped it. We had a few seconds of a black screen, and then Eagle Eye bloody Cheery came on. Furious doesn't come close to it.

As I type, my son is sat next to me (watching mr pissing tumble), and stroking my face. It is beautiful. He just put his finger inside my ear. I take it back.

My other children are coming to stay with us tomorrow night until Saturday. I am very much looking forward to this as I miss them blummin loads.

Man United are on TV tonight, so that ties in well with my desire to have a beer. I'm sure my lovely wife will be up for that, too. She is creating a pork stir fry thing for us tonight. I was left instructions to begin the marinade process at 4pm exactly. It was 4:03 when I did it. Hope I haven't ruined the meal.

Ooohh - I just discovered (by accident) that my middle mouse scrolly button thing scrolls through the open tabs in my browser. I like that a lot! (in a sad wankery way).

Now - I must go and attempt to re-discover my living room floor. I know its underneath these toys and books somewhere.....