Monday 23 March 2009

Naked Night

Howdy


I had a fantastic night on Saturday. I stayed in and watched TV. Does that make me sound like an old person? Do you think I drive a Nissan Micra? Well, I don't. I am old, though (the grey chest hairs prove that). BUT - Saturday was our first naked night in ages! Here's how it works - firstly, you get naked. Then, you stay like that for the night. You should try it - it's lots of fun because you can continually look at and touch your partner. Some might call it harassment - I call it naked night.

During the evening of naked night, my youngest son took part, too. He had a smashing time running round nappy-less. We decided it would be a good idea to get his potty from upstairs and put it in the lounge - just in case! My lovely wife was on the phone to her mum and said how Luke was running round naked but we had his potty to hand. My mother in law then suggested I should teach Luke how to use it by pissing in it myself.

My mother in law seems to be developing an ability to amaze me with the bizarre-ness ( I know that isn't a real word, but I am lost for one to use at the moment ) of things she says and does. The valentine card for her grandson (i thought) was odd, but suggesting I piss in his potty is a winner in the weirdness stakes.

Yesterday was Mothering Sunday, so I did all I could to treat my lovely wife to a nice day. She had salmon and eggs for breakfast, before we travelled south to visit her mum and sister, where we had a lovely Sunday lunch and generally a nice afternoon / evening.

It's right proper windy today and it seems to be blowing from all directions. I wouldn't like to be a bird today - I don't think they would ever get to their chosen destination. (by bird, I mean one with wings - not one with a vagina)

Jade Goody died yesterday. Rubbish timing, what with it being mothering Sunday, but I'm sure she didn't' have much say in the matter. Anyway, I feel for her children. Losing your mother is horrible enough, but yesterday of all days must have been (and continue to be) awful for them. Hopefully, the British media can now move on to find some other individual of limited intelligence to persecute. There are enough of them around so it shouldn't be that difficult. I hope Jade's passing draws even more attention to cervical cancer, and that screenings take place from whatever age is appropriate and on a regular basis. Furthermore, I hope her children are brought up in a balanced enough way to cope with their mothers passing.

Before I go, does anyone know how to change the clock on a Male 07 reg child? The internal clock on mine has gone wrong and it keeps automatically starting at exactly 06:10. It's not the end of the world, but an hour later would be lovely. Answers on a postcard, please.

Oh - one more before I go. I vented frustration regarding the rubbish new Facebook layout this morning. I vented TO Facebook. Not on some shitty group - nope. I found a feedback form which goes to the developers, so I fed back. Feel loads better for doing that now. User Twitter, dammit - it does what it tweets on the tin.

I think I actually could keep typing for ever. The bobinogs are on now, so I'll go and watch them instead.

Let's rock......