Wednesday 6 January 2010

New Year, New........

.....Stuff.


Hello reader

So here we are in a very very frozen Britain.  I loved day one of the big snow fall of 2010.  I got a fair few pics, which can be seen at my new "Take One A Day In 2010" blog.  I am being a bit more "public" on that blog. I regularly post links to it from Facebook and I don't mind who sees it.   This is more, well not private, but... not publicised.  It's not that I'm particularly hiding it. Well I am - a bit.

Aaaaanyway - let's move on.

I'm a bit pissed off with the adverse weather - well - I'm on the cusp of being pissed off with it.  If it wants to shit a load more snow down on us, then so be it.  We had about 18 hours non stop - which was beautiful - thanks, god.  But now - it's all bloody frozen. It's minus pissing loads at the moment and I have to go to work in the morning.  It's forecast for minus eight tonight.  That is too cold. There is no need for minus eight.  I have two cars to defrost and make drive-able in the morning, too.  My wife has to deliver our son to the childminders (fortunately just round the corner), and then get her lovely arse up to Bolton.  I shall be attempting a cross-country drive to Skem - in a Corsa.  Can't wait!

2010 has been a funny year so far.  I can't quite get used to it being a new year.  It normally takes me until February sort of time to accept it's a new year.  From March to May is a bugger. That drags.  May onwards to August flies and then it all slows down down down until November - when it speeds up again.

I am excited about getting a PS3 again now.  Our £250 windfall is due to arrive soon, and that is my PS3 money. Until I want a DAB radio in the car. Which I won't - because I want to change the car!  Arrrggghh. Money money money.

I sent a message to my eldest daughter yesterday, enquiring if her and my other children were all ok. Not heard anything back yet. She has inherited my disability to hold anything like a decent conversation.  Although - being female - I'm sure she'll snap out of it in time!

Celebrity Big Brother started a few days ago and I am llllloving it!! I am tipping Dane or Ronnie Wood's shag piece to win.  I think St Stephen might be one of the first to leave, though. 

I am sat here in my dressing gown (that sounds SO old, and to be fair - it does look old) and I am roastie toastie!!

I'll end this blog with the photo of my snow angel that I made in our garden. I was nude! Give it a go - it's.. exhilarating, and not THAT cold, either!


I know it's crap, but - I wasn't for messing round and taking ages to do it!

See y'z.