Sunday 24 January 2010

Weird Night

Morning all.

I had a weird night last night. Went to work at 7pm for a night shift but quickly started to feel "iffy".  By midnight I felt no better so decided to come home.  I thought it would be good to stay up all night because I'm due in work again tonight, so that way I'd still be in "night shift" mode.

Got home about 12:30 and had a quick chat with my lovely wife who was in bed.  I then chatted with friends online for a few hours before they all (sensibly) went to bed. Luke woke so I went up to see to find him in bed with my lovely wife. I said I'd let him fall asleep there (he was wide awake) and then go back up to move him.

I came back downstairs and watched Johnny Cash at San Quentin before drifting in and out of sleep for the rest of the night. And completely forgetting to put Luke back in his bed.  It was such a weird night because each time I'd doze (for a matter of minutes each time), I was having really vivid dreams about being a child again.  A recurring theme seemed to be that there was a car park barrier across the front door to my mum and dad's house and I couldn't get in. Very weird indeed.

Right - bacon butty time for me and Luke!

See ya!