Sunday 17 January 2010

Stinky Feet!

I am rubbish at doing this blog.

I've typed and deleted and typed and deleted so many times - just to get to this stage.

My problem is that I am running another blog:- http://oneadayin2010.blogspot.com which I am updating every day and it just seems to be using all my blog-energy.  I just don't know what to do !!

So - an update on my life during the last two weeks.  work is so-so.  Same old stuff re-hashed and presented to us as the next big thing.

This is all wrong. I feel like i'm forcing myself to do this and it's never been the case so far. I've made a few posts because i felt I had to, but i've always (just about) managed to squeeze something out to say.  I feel completely empty at the moment, though.



My children are with us from Wales at the moment and that is lovely.  3 of the 4 are, anyway. My eldest daughter didn't feel well so stayed in Rhyl.  Luke is properly over the moon to see them all. All 4 of them sat on the couch last night watching Forrest Gump, and Luke leaned into Matthew and said "I love you Matthew boy". He then leaned into Charlotte and said "I love you Charlotte girl".  I could have melted right there.  I feel so proud that they love each other so bloody much.  I see scally kids in the street assaulting each other and generally being little bastards towards each other and it upsets me. I'm not saying mine are like the von-traps or anything, but i think they are above averagely well behaved! :-)

My lovely wife treated us all to a Taybarns lunch today and it was ace. I was the most restrained I've been in all my visits to Taybarns, having only 3.5 main courses and no desert.  Well done me.  The children really enjoyed it and I was (again) proud that they each thanked Debbie without any prompting from me.

My middle son - his feet proper reek.  God bless him, he's only 8 so his foot hygiene is still developing.  I've squirted fabreeze in his shoes and bathed him in my lovely minty shower gel stuff tonight. he is a minty boy now.

Ok. I've said stuff, but I haven't gone on for ages, and I actually do feel like I got into the swing of it towards the end.  Sorry it's been another shitty post. I really will try harder. I think of loads of things to mention on here, but I never make notes of them at the time. I must use the voice recorder thing on my phone to keep notes.

I am such a sad wanker.