Friday 2 January 2009

2009

Right then. Here we go again. Another year - another lot of hopes and expectations, no doubt destined to crash and fail.

I had a smashing Christmas and New Year. My 4 children from my previous marriage are with me now, and will be going back to their mum today.

The lake at the back of my house is all frozen over this morning. It's been minus loads of degrees over the last few days. Driving round yesterday, it was a constant -3.5 degrees centigrade. That really is rather chilly. I hope the lake stays frozen until later on when I get get out there with my camera and take some "snaps".

I have taken hundreds of photographs of the area behind my house. It's just so beautiful and peaceful yet full of wildlife. I love it.

Day 2 of my month without shaving sees me looking just a bit stubbly. Not in a sexy way. My god no. You see these blokes walking round with a few days growth, and all sorts of girls either hanging off them or swooning all over them. I am SO not like that. I just look unclean and a bit trampy. Nice, eh?

I took a fabulous photo of my wifes bottom last night.

I was bought some totes toasties for Christmas. I was sat having a pee the other day (yes, i do sit to pee), thinking about how lucky I am to have such items of complete luxury. They are so cosy and warm and try as I might, i simply cannot slip on my laminated wood floor. It's a miracle.

Regarding Flock - I gave it a few days, but it wasn't quite what I expected it to be. It is good, don't misunderstand me. I want all my social networking sites to just load when I launch the browser, rather than me having to click buttons to log them in manually. Plus - my 1280x1024 resolution on my laptop just doesn't have enough height to it to be able to have a photo stream running as well as perform normal browsing. Nice browser, but i'd need a massive monitor to fully appreciate it.

I have a dilemma. During a sentence, do I use a lower case "i", or an upper case "I". As an example, in "i'm". Hmmm. It's not going to keep me awake at night, but it always does bother me when i'm typing.

Might blog a bit more later today. Who knows?!