Saturday 1 May 2010

Interest And Rejection

Morning reader

Just a quick post for now.  I've had about 5 hours sleep after being awake for 20 hours, so I'm suitably tired for my afternoon nap before my night shift tonight!

I've just found some websites that will monitor your twitter followers (I'm @adum by the way), and tell you who un-followed you.  I almost signed up for one, but I'm not sure I could cope with the rejection.  I had noticed that someone un-followed me and that set me off looking.

Whilst mooching round on tinternet last night, I came across another website that has listings for this very blog you're reading.  People over at www.wikio.com actually seem to read this blog sometimes and several people have clicked the "like" button next to it.  My "ranking" is increasing all the time, although I don't know what this means. It certainly looks good, though.

So yeah - rejection and interest all in one blog.

I said it'd be quick today and that is that.


Until next time!