Thursday 18 February 2010

Inside My Own Head

Greetings

I had an MRI scan today.  I may have mentioned it already, but if not, I had it because I've been having dizzy spells for a few months.  I loved my MRI scan.  It made a low, rhythmic "thumping" sound througout the whole 20 minutes I was in there. Really enjoyed it.  I only hope I enjoy the results as much.

I collected our new car today, too.  It's well nice, it is.  To the untrained eye it looks identical to our previous Zafira, but this has 5 spoke 18" wheels and the last one had 6 spoke 17".  This has a panoramic glass roof (with electric blinds inside!), and this does not have any model badges. i.e. it does not say Sri on the side.  Oh - and it's a 1.8 petrol, instead of a 1.9 diesel.  I like it. A lot.


Luke has decided that he's going to be shy when it comes to using the potty.  He can't do anything on it if you watch him.  Not that we sit watching him, but even in my peripheral vision, I can see him looking at me to see if I'm looking at him.  As a result, he point blank refused to use it at his childminders house yesterday, favouring instead, to soak three sets of underpants, trousers and socks.  Things have changed today and he's done a wee on it. Well done lad - it's the future, that. 

I stumbled across what I think is my first ever blog today. I'd totally forgotten I'd done it.  Even whilst reading it - I was thinking "are these words mine?". How very strange. Have a peek here if you want. Not much too it so it'll not waste too much of your time.

Luke and I are off to Wales tomorrow to collect my children.  He is SO excited about it - as am I to be honest.

Got some ironing and playroom tidying and car getting ready to be done before we leave - all of which I'm looking forward to completing.

I'm tired now and I am distracted by this episode of Silent Witness which has proved to be very good.

Until next time - namaste